Full Service Heating Provider in Seymour, Connecticut. We are the premier local choice for all things home heating. Read more…
- Licensed & Insured
- Work Assurances
- Quick, Concise Diagnosis
- Emergency 24/7
- Efficiency Upgrades
- Emergency Installations
- Leaking Boilers
- Budget Sensitive Options
- Preventative Maintenance
- Comprehensive Maintenance Plans
- Repair Discounts and Coverage
- Priority Service
Your Heating System Shouldn’t be a Costly Liability.
- Budget Friendly Options
- Financing Availability
- Timely Installation Services
- Clean, Professional workmanship
Without Heat or hot water
In a Sticky Situation? We Can Help
- Existing Customers receive Priority, Guaranteed Service
- Local, Trusted Professionals
No Heat Checklist
Want to Try assessing your problem before we come out?
- Check your thermostat and make sure it’s set above the temperature in the room. The thermostat “calls” for heat and needs to be set above room temperature.
- Make sure you have oil in your tank. If you’re on will-call delivery, this is the most likely reason for no-heat
- Check your EMERGENCY SHUT-OFF switch. This is a common culprit, as people accidentally shut it off, especially if it isn’t located properly. Make sure the switch is in the “ON” position.
- Sometimes a simple system reset is all that’s needed. Locate your heating system’s burner and press the red reset button ONCE (and only ONCE) and listen for the system to start up.
- If you feel comfortable, check for any blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers in your electrical supply panel. A breaker switch is tripped if it is moved slightly from the ON position
- Vacuum heating unit, vent pipe, and chimney base if accessible
- Conduct tests to determine how to restore system to peak efficiency
- Adjust burner for maximum efficiency
- Clean and adjust electrode and nozzle assembly
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans, and circulators
- Replace oil nozzle and oil filter
- Test and adjust all safety and operating controls
- Inspect flue pipe, barometric damper, and combustion chamber
- Test oil pump operation
- Check oil tank lines
Valley Heating Oil offers comprehensive heating services throughout our service area. Unlike most discount type fuel oil delivery companies, we offer 24-Hour Emergency Service for heating emergencies, as well as a full menu of preventive Maintenance Plans services to keep your house protected. You can choose your customized plan and add hot water maintenance protection plan coverage too!
In need of a boiler or furnace Installation? Valley Heating Oil offers free evaluations of your current system and we offer a full range of equipment options for all budgets. Additionally, we offer water heater installation services.
We strongly advise all heating systems has an annual tune-up and safety inspection performed before, or at the end of each heating season. Our Comprehensive Heating Tune-Up is a simple agreement we have with customers. We perform the yearly tune-up once throughout the year, during regular business hours.
We’re a complete heating company providing fuel and HVAC services throughout our service area in the Naugatuck Valley. Our pricing is fair and completely transparent. Contact us to learn why Valley Heating Oil is the perfect company for your home or business.